07.31.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This two-story, parapet-roofed brick commercial building is plainly detailed with terra cotta coping at the parapet. The storefront features a recessed entrance with an eight-panel door with a blind transom and fluted surround. There is a wide, twenty-eight-light wood-frame picture window on a low brick knee wall on the right (north) end of the façade. A one-light door on the left (south) end of the façade has a one-light transom and fluted surround. A full-width pent roof over the storefront, installed around 1990, has a standing-seam metal roof [HDC]. Second-story windows have four horizontal panes each and simple brick sills. The building does not appear on the 1943 Sanborn map and Bellinger dates the building to 1946.