09.24.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, hip-roofed Ranch house is four bays wide and double-pile with a brick veneer and interior brick chimney. The house has two-over-two horizontal-pane wood-sash windows and a wide eight-light picture window on the façade is flanked by two-over-two windows. The entrance, a solid wood door with three lights, is recessed slightly. County tax records date the building to 1949.