(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, hip-roofed cottage is three bays wide and triple-pile with small gabled dormers on the right (west) and left (east) elevations. The house has aluminum siding, six-over-six wood-sash windows, a metal tile roof, and an interior brick chimney. The one-light-over-two-panel door is sheltered by a full-width, engaged porch supported by Tuscan columns on brick piers. There is a gabled ell at the right rear (southwest) with an open shed-roofed bay beyond. County tax records date the building to 1912.