09.10.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, front-gabled, Depression-era cottage is three bays wide and triple-pile with wide, German-profile weatherboards and paired six-over-six wood-sash windows. The house has been significantly altered with the replacement of windows on the left (north) end of the façade and left elevation with shorter three-over-three windows. The six-light-over-three-panel door, centered on the façade, is sheltered by a small, front-gabled porch supported by square posts with a replacement wood railing. The house has a louvered vent in the front gable, exposed rafter tails, and an inset porch at the left rear (northeast) that is supported by square posts. County tax records date the building to 1936.