07.02.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, parapet-roofed, Colonial Revival-style commercial building has been enlarged significantly to the right (west) and rear (south). The building is four bays wide with two fixed, sixteen-light windows centered on the façade and a six-panel door on each end of the façade, each recessed slightly with pilasters and a wide entablature. There is molded concrete cornice at the top of the parapet. A taller one-story, parapet-roofed, brick addition sits atop the east half of the building and wraps around the rear and right sides of the building. It has blind window panels on the left (east) elevation. The building does not appear on the 1943 Sanborn map, but was likely constructed in the late 1940s. The taller brick portion of the façade was built in 1964, and a rear addition was built in 1977.