(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is four bays wide and double-pile. It has a concrete-block foundation, aluminum siding, and replacement windows with aluminum awnings. The six-panel door, centered on the façade, is sheltered by a two-bay-wide, front-gabled porch supported by square posts with board-and-batten in the gable. There is vertically-hung aluminum in the side gables and a shed-roofed wing at the left rear (southeast). County tax records date the building to 1956.