09.24.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-a-half-story, front-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a shed-roofed dormer on the left (east) elevation. The house has a brick veneer, vinyl siding in the gables, and six-over-one wood-sash windows. The fifteen-light French door, centered on the façade, is sheltered by a two-bay-wide, front-gabled porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with a pair of six-over-one windows in the gable. There is an exterior brick chimney on the right (west) elevation, a projecting gabled bay on the right elevation, and a side-gabled hyphen at the right rear (southwest) that connects to a front-gabled garage. The garage wing has vinyl siding and two overhead doors on the north elevation. County tax records date the building to 1947; however, house appears on the 1943 Sanborn map. The garage was constructed in 1989.