08.14.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Colonial Revival-style house is three bays wide and double-pile with three gabled dormers on the façade and one-story, side-gabled wings on the left (west) and right (east) elevations. The house has aluminum siding, six-over-six wood-sash windows, including in the dormers, and two interior brick chimneys. The two-light-over-four-panel door on the left end of the façade is sheltered by a front- gabled porch supported by square columns. The right gabled wing is a porch that has been enclosed with glass and the left gabled wing has been enlarged with an engaged shed-roofed addition at the rear (north). County tax records date the building to 1932.