(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and double-pile with a wide, shed- roofed dormer on the façade. The house has aluminum siding, six-over-one wood-sash windows on the first floor and in the dormer and six-over-six windows in the gables. The one-light-over-one-panel door has one-light-over-one-panel sidelights and is sheltered by a full-width, engaged, shed-roofed porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with an original wood railing between the piers. The porch piers have been painted, but the brick foundation and two interior brick chimneys remain unpainted. There is a shed-roofed ell at the right rear (northwest) and a deck at the left rear (southwest). County tax records date the building to 1910, however, the architecture is more consistent with that of the late 1910s and 1920s and Bellinger dates the house to 1921. The house is associated with the Forrest family, though the association has not been documented.
This house was sold in the fall of 2015; it has been entirely gutted and the windows have been replaced (with apparent removal/replacement of all interior framing) as of Fall 2016.
09.10.2016 (G. Kueber)