09.11.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Likely constructed in the early twentieth century and moved to the site in the 1940s, this one-story, triple-A-roofed house is four bays wide and single-pile with a gabled ell at the left rear (northeast). The house retains little historic fabric, with faux-stone veneer on the lower one-fourth of the walls, asbestos siding above, and faux stone covering the interior chimney. The house has vinyl windows that are smaller than the original openings and originally had two entrances on the façade. The left (south) entrance has been replaced with a vinyl double-hung window and the right (north) entrance is a modern five-panel door. The near-full-width, shed-roofed porch is supported by slender tapered posts on faux-stone-covered piers. The house has an original 5V metal roof and diamond vents in the side gables. There is a shed-roofed wing on the right (south) side of the rear ell with a picture window on its right elevation. Bellinger dates the house to 1936, but the architecture is consistent with turn-of-the-century housing. The 1943 Sanborn maps show a church on the site, indicating that the house was likely moved here after 1943.