09.10.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled Ranch house is five bays wide and double-pile with projecting gabled bays on the right (south) end of the façade and on the left (north) elevation. The house has a brick veneer on the projecting front-gabled bay and the right elevation and has narrow, German-profile weatherboards on the rest of the house. It has two-over-two, horizontal-pane wood-sash windows and the six-panel door is sheltered by a two-bay-wide, shed-roofed porch supported by square posts. There is an interior brick chimney, louvered vents in the gables, and an unpainted wood deck at the left rear (northeast). The site slopes to the rear to reveal a basement level on the right elevation. County tax records date the building to 1946.