Built in 1959 on the property of Fred S. Cates (a.k.a. Mr. Hands in Every Cookie Jar).
The store/warehouse moved up the road/highway (to 201 Cornelius Street/US HWY 70) circa 1975. This building was then used only as Orange County ABC Board headquarters and warehouse until 2013-2014.
Sold by the ABC in 2014 to Triangle Environmental Services, it was demolished in 2019 after a fire gutted the structure.
View east, March 1959 (via The News of Orange)
View south, circa 2013 (image via Costar)
View south west, October 2016 (via Google Streetview)
View south west, August 2019 (image via ABC11/WTVD)