10.04.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
The right (west) end of this house is a three-bay-wide, one-and-a-half-story, Colonial Revival- style house. The house has plain weatherboards, four-over-one Craftsman-style vinyl windows, an interior brick chimney, and two gabled dormers on the façade, each with a single vinyl window. The four-light-over-four-panel door is sheltered by a replacement almost-flat, hip-roofed porch supported by Tuscan columns. The porch extends across the left (east) two bays of the façade and continues across the right bay of a side-gabled wing on the left elevation. This one-story wing may have been constructed as a garage, but currently has three windows on the façade. County tax records date the building to 1932.