09.24.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
A front-gabled wing projects slightly from the center of this one-story, side-gabled Colonial Ranch house. The house is five bays wide and double-pile with a brick veneer, vinyl windows (including a single window in the front gable and paired windows in the side gables), and an exterior brick chimney on the left (east) elevation. The four-light-over-four-panel door has a pedimented surround with fluted pilasters and a dentil cornice. A side-gabled porch on the left elevation is supported by decorative metal posts and has vinyl siding in the gable. A shed-roofed porch at the right rear (southwest) has been enclosed with vinyl siding. County tax records date the building to 1949.