07.02.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed, Queen Anne-style house is three bays wide and single-pile with a gabled ell at the left rear (northwest). The house has plain weatherboards, two-over-two wood-sash windows, and a 5V metal roof. The one-light-over-four-panel door is sheltered by a hip-roofed porch that extends the full width of the façade and wraps around the right (east) elevation. It is supported by chamfered post with decorative sawn brackets. There is a six-point round vent in the front gable and nine-over-nine windows on the rear ell. A one-story, shed-roofed wing at the right rear (northeast) has a two-over-two horizontal-pane wood- sash window and there is a gabled extension at the rear (north) of the ell. The building appears on the 1884 Sanborn map.
As of 2016, houses a vintage store named Uniquitiques.