View east, 1956 (photo via The Chapel Hill Leader)
This structure was likely built in the mid or late 1920s.
This property was part of Lot 29 in the O. B. Barnes Robeson Field Property (1917). The property/lot sold in 1923 to S. T. Kendricks; then in 1946 to Peggy McNair/McNear, then in 1960 to Robert and Catherine Page (and so on).
View east, June 2019 (via Google Streetview)