10.04.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
Constructed as a Ranch house, this one-story, four-bay-wide house has been extensively altered with the construction of a front porch, the addition of a shed-roofed dormer on the façade, and the alteration of the original fenestration. The side-gabled house has a brick veneer and replacement vinyl windows that are smaller than the original windows. The recessed entrance has a three-light-over-two-panel door. It is sheltered by a later, full-width, engaged, shed-roofed porch supported by square column. The later shed-roofed dormer has three-light windows and German-profile siding. There is a hip-roofed wing on the right (west) elevation with fiber-cement siding, and a hip-roofed wing on the left (east) elevation with German-profile weatherboards. County tax records date the building to 1950; it was altered in 2009.