09.24.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
The core of this one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled house likely dates to the 1920s, though it was significantly enlarged in the 1940s. The house is three bays wide and double-pile with two gabled dormers on the façade. It has vinyl siding, two-over-two wood-sash windows, and vinyl windows in the dormers. The six- panel door has five-light sidelights and a decorative three-part surround. It is sheltered by a 1993 engaged, shed- roofed porch supported by turned posts [HDC]. There is an interior brick chimney and paired two-over-two windows in the gables. A one-story, side-gabled wing on the left (east) elevation has a projecting bay window and a six-panel door on the façade and an exterior brick chimney on the left elevation. County tax records date the building to 1923. The house appears with a full-width porch on the 1924 and 1943 Sanborn maps. The house was likely renovated in the mid-1940s with the addition of the dormers and left wing. The porch was installed in 1993.