10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
Largely obscured by foliage, this two-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and double-pile with two gabled wall dormers on the façade. The house has a brick veneer, paired four-over-four wood-sash windows on the first-floor façade, and six-over-six windows at the second floor. The six-panel door, centered on the façade, has four-light-over-one-panel sidelights and is sheltered by a near-full-width, hip-roofed porch supported by grouped square posts. There is an exterior brick chimney in the left (west) gable and a two-story, gabled ell at the right rear (northeast). County tax records date the building to 1937 and the rear addition was completed in 1986.