10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled house is similar in form to homes constructed around the turn of the century and may have been moved to this site. It is three bays wide and single-pile with a gabled ell at the right rear (southwest). It has vinyl siding and windows, but retains an original double-leaf entrance centered on the façade. A replacement, full-width, engaged, shed-roofed porch is supported by square posts. There is a shed- roofed wing at the left rear (southeast) with a small, gabled projection the left (east) elevation. The house is not present on the 1943 Sanborn map and Bellinger notes that the house was moved to the site in 1946.