07.31.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled house was likely constructed as a Minimal Traditional-style house and expanded to its current four-bays-wide form later. The house is double-pile with a replacement windows located in low gable centered on the façade. It has vinyl siding and windows and an interior brick chimney. A picture window and six-panel door on the left (west) end of the façade are recessed slightly and sheltered by an aluminum awning on square wood posts. There is a gabled ell at the left rear (northwest) and a shed-roofed overhang at the right rear (northeast). County tax records date the building to 1952.