08.19.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This well-preserved two-story, gable-and-wing, Queen Anne-style house has a front-gabled section on the right (east) with a side-gabled wing projecting from its left (west). The house is three bays wide and triple- pile with a canted bay on the front-gabled section and a decorative gable on the side-gabled section. The house has plain weatherboards, one-over-one wood-sash windows, and notched boards and round-arched windows in the gables. The one-light-over-three-panel door, located on the right end of the side-gabled wing, has matching one-light-over-three-panel sidelights and is sheltered by a full-width, hip-roofed porch that wraps around the right elevation and is supported by Tuscan columns. The house has two interior brick chimneys and a one-story, gabled ell at the left rear (northwest). County tax records date the building to 1872, though the house was likely constructed in the 1890s. The house is associated with Walker family, though the association has not been documented.