07.02.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Colonial Revival-style commercial building is three bays wide with a full-width gabled rear wing. It has a brick veneer on the façade with soldier-course brick lintels over the recessed entrance bay and the grouped vinyl windows. The side elevations and rear ell are constructed of clay tile. The recessed entrance bay features a one-light door with transom and vinyl sidelights. There are two, front gabled, wood-sided dormers on the façade, each with a single double-hung vinyl window. There are high windows along the left (west) elevation. County tax records date the building to 1950.