08.20.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled, late-Victorian cottage is three bays wide and single-pile with a lower gabled wing on the right (south) elevation that appears to be of modern construction. The house has plain weatherboards, a replacement standing-seam metal roof, cornice returns and rectangular vents in each gable, and four-over-four wood-sash windows with peaked surrounds. The four-light-over-four-panel door has a two- light transom and a pointed arch surround. It is sheltered by a small replacement, front-gabled entrance porch with applied ornament in the gable and supported by square columns that were added around 2000. A gabled ell at the left rear (northeast) has nine-over-nine wood-sash windows. There is a stone wall at the front sidewalk. County tax records date the building to 1912.