09.24.16 (G .Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is five bays wide and double- pile and has been significantly altered with the construction and enclosure of a front porch. It has plain weatherboards and a combination of eight-over-eight and six-over-six wood-sash windows, including paired windows on the projecting, front-gabled bay on the façade and a single window in each side gable. There is an exterior brick chimney to the left (east) of the six-light-over-two-panel front door. Both have been obscured, by the enclosure with glass panels in a wooden frame, of an engaged shed-roofed porch that extends across the left side of the façade. An entrance on the right (west) elevation is sheltered by a canvas awning. Bellinger dates the house to 1941. The porch was constructed and enclosed by the mid-1980s.