View east, November 2016 (via Google Streetview)
Built in early 1942 by the U.S. Army Quartermaster Corps as a "World War II temporary construction" standardized plan building (likely a 700 series) on Camp Butner
for use as a wheeled vehicle motor pool garage/motor maintenance and/or repair shop by the U.S. Army. It was moved to this location in 1947.
From Hillsborough's 1990s NRHP nomination form:
This one-story, side-gabled garage is eight bays wide and single-pile with exposed concreteblock gable-end walls and German siding on the façade. There is a one-light-over-two-panel wood door with an aluminum awning on the left (north) end of the façade and an eight-over-eight wood-sash window to its immediate right. There is a six-panel door on the right (south) end of the façade and five original wood overhead doors spanning the center part of the façade.