07.02.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, front-gabled, Craftsman-style bungalow is two bays wide and triple-pile with German- profile weatherboards and three-over-one, Craftsman-style wood-sash windows. There is a sixteen-light picture window on the left (west) end of the façade that is flanked by two-over-one windows. Around 2000, the original front door was switched with a window on the side wall of the porch, yet the original openings remain. The door is currently a fifteen-light French door. Both are sheltered by a partially inset, front-gabled porch supported by decorative metal posts on brick piers. Windows on the left elevation have been covered, perhaps as early as 1950, when the adjacent building was constructed. County tax records date the building to 1940.