From the National Register Nomination:
Facing Cedar Walk to its west, this one-and-a-half-story, hip-roofed frame house is five bays wide and double-pile with two large gabled dormers on the façade and a larger dormer on the right (south) elevation facing West Margaret Lane. The house has plain weatherboards, two-over-two wood-sash windows, replacement casement windows in the dormers, and a fifteen-light French door centered on the façade. An engaged porch that extends the full width of the façade and wraps around the left (north) and right elevations is supported by chamfered posts with diagonal braces on square wood bases with a wood railing between the bases and horizontally-applied board-and-batten at the fascia. The house has been altered with the addition of a cut-away balcony between the gabled dormers on the façade in 1993 [HDC]. The balcony is accessed by a pair of replacement one-light French doors with sidelights at the second-floor level. There is a deep one-and-a-half- story, gabled rear wing with an engaged, shed-roofed porch on its right elevation, facing West Margaret Lane, that is supported by square posts with applied decorative lattice and has been enclosed with glass. A projecting shed-roofed bay on the left (north) elevation has two-over-two windows and flush boards in the gable. County tax records date the building to 1908.
The NR nomination doesn't mention a role as the "Commerical Club House" - not sure whether that was a Chamber of Commerce precursor or something entirely different - ?
07.14.2016 (G. Kueber)