07.02.2016 (G. Kueber)
From the National Register nomination:
This one-story, hip-roofed, Greek Revival-style house is three bays wide and double-pile with plain weatherboards, six-over-six wood-sash windows, and a standing-seam metal roof with two interior corbelled brick chimneys. The double-leaf front door has eight-light sidelights and is sheltered by a full-width, engaged porch supported by grouped square posts with lattice between the posts and curved braces. There is an arched gabled vent centered on the façade and a hip-roofed screened porch on the right (east) elevation is supported by decorative metal posts on a weatherboard-covered knee wall. There is a hip-roofed ell at the left rear (northwest) with a hip-roofed porch supported by grouped square posts. A brick retaining wall extends across the front of the property and the house is accessed by stone steps. County tax records date the building to 1870. Bellinger notes that the building was remodeled around 1935 and the rear addition was constructed in 2001. The house is associated with the Teer family, although the association has not been documented.