09.22.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, front-gabled house is three bays wide and double-pile with a side-gabled wing on the right (west) elevation and a full-width, shed-roofed wing on the left (east) elevation, both of which are flush with the façade. The house has a concrete-block foundation, asbestos siding, interior brick chimney, and vinyl windows throughout. The four-light-over-two-panel door is sheltered by a near-full-width, replacement shed- roofed porch supported by decorative metal posts. A large, flat-roofed carport on the right end of the façade is supported by metal poles. According to Bellinger, the house was constructed in 1917 and was renovated in 1947.