10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and double- pile with the right (north) bay projecting slightly to the front under a lower roofline. The house has vinyl siding, six-over-six wood-sash windows, an interior brick chimney, and two gabled dormers on the façade, each with a single six-over-six window. The six-panel door, centered on the façade, has a classical surround with pilasters and scalloping at the molded cornice and is accessed by an uncovered brick stoop with metal railing. There is a projecting bay window to the left (south) of the entrance and a projecting bay on the left elevation. There is a deck at the right rear (northwest) and a low brick wall along the front of the property. The house, built about 1941 by the Forrest family, appears on the 1943 Sanborn map.