08.08.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and single-pile with a gabled ell at the right rear (southeast). The house has plain weatherboards and six-over-six wood-sash windows. The one-light-over-two- panel door, centered on the façade, is sheltered by a near-full-width, shed-roofed porch with matchstick railing supported by square posts with sawn brackets. The house first appears on the 1911 Sanborn map and may have been constructed as a mill house for a nearby mill.