10.04.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, hip-roofed Ranch house has distinctive diamond-patterned brickwork on the façade. The building is four-bays wide and triple-pile with a projecting, hip-roofed wing on the right (south) elevation. It has a red brick veneer with dark brick diamonds laid into veneer and the square chimney on the façade. It has two-over-two, horizontal-pane wood-sash windows. An inset porch on the right end of the façade has been enclosed with pink brick and jalousie windows. It has engaged brick planters flanking the steps to the entrance. County tax records date the building to 1953. The porch was likely enclosed in the 1960s.