10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
The one-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and double-pile with a projecting, front-gabled bay on the right (north) end of the façade. The house has aluminum siding, six-over-six wood-sash windows, an interior brick chimney, and an exterior brick chimney on the left (south) elevation. A gabled dormer centered on the main block of the façade has a single six-over-six window. The house has been significantly altered with the enclosure with sliding glass doors of an engaged, shed-roofed porch that extends across the left two bays of the façade. The house is set back from the street and sited at the top of a terraced hill. County tax records date the building to 1951.