10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, front-gabled house is three bays wide and double-pile, situated sideways on the lot, facing west. It has a full-depth, shed-roofed wing on the south elevation. The house has aluminum siding, replacement windows, and an interior concrete-block chimney. The entrance on the west elevation is accessed by an uncovered concrete stoop. County tax records date the building to 1956.