09.03.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled house may have been built as mill housing for the nearby Newport Manufacturing Company. The house is three bays wide and double-pile with vinyl siding and windows and a modern metal roof. The off-center entrance indicates that the house may have originally had two entrances on the façade, both sheltered by a near-full-width, shed-roofed porch supported by square posts. There is a single window in each gable. The house appears on the 1924 Sanborn map.