08.13.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three bays wide and single-pile with a gabled ell at the left rear (northeast). The house has aluminum siding, one-over-one wood-sash windows, and a two-light-over-three- panel door. The shed-roofed porch has metal roofing and is supported by decorative metal posts. County tax records date the building to 1911.