10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled Ranch house is three bays wide and double-pile with a concrete-block foundation, vinyl siding, and two-over-two horizontal-pane wood-sash windows, including a wide window on the right (west) end of the façade that is flanked by two-over-two windows. The entrance, centered on the façade, is sheltered by a two-bay-wide, aluminum awning supported by decorative metal posts. There is an interior concrete-block chimney and a shed-roofed wing at the left rear (southeast). County tax records date the building to 1956.