10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Colonial Revival-style house is five bays wide and triple-pile with three gabled dormers on the façade and a full-width rear gable. The house has vinyl siding, vinyl replacement windows, including paired windows in the side gables, and an interior brick chimney. The four- light-over-four-panel door is sheltered by a low-pitched, shed-roofed porch supported by square columns with a sawn railing. A shed-roofed carport on the right (east) elevation is supported by square posts on a concrete floor. The rear gable is asymmetrical and has a one-story, shed-roofed section at its north. County tax records date the building to 1941.