08.20.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, gable-and-wing-form house is five bays wide and single-pile with a projecting, cut-away bay on the right (west) end of the façade. It has aluminum siding, replacement one-over-one windows, and two interior corbelled brick chimneys. The house is currently divided into apartments with a four-light-over-four- panel door near the left (east) end of the façade, a fifteen-light French door on the right end of the façade, and a modern hollow-core door on the left elevation of the projecting bay. All three entrances are sheltered by a single shed-roofed porch that extends nearly the full-width of the façade. The porch is supported by decorative metal posts on brick piers. There is a decorative gable on the left (east) end of the façade with a one-over-one window in the gable. There is a series of shed-roofed additions at the rear. County tax records date the building to 1921.