09.11.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
Located on the southeast corner of North Nash and West Queen Streets, this hip-roofed, brick Ranch house has been altered with the installation of several projecting bay windows and the addition of vinyl-sided and brick-veneered wings at the left (north) and rear (east) respectively. The house is three bays wide and double-pile with an original projecting hip-roofed wing on the right (south) end of the façade. The house has vinyl siding on the left end of the façade and vinyl windows throughout, including projecting, vinyl bay windows on the façade. The replacement front door is sheltered by a small, hip-roofed porch supported by a Doric column on the brick stoop. There is a large, side-gabled, vinyl-sided wing projecting from the left elevation with a bay window and an entrance sheltered by a small hip-roofed porch on its north gable end. A two-story, brick-veneered, gabled ell extends from the rear with a projecting second-story bay window and a basement-level, gambrel-roofed garage bay on the north elevation. The rear wing has a large brick chimney in the east gable, and a shed-roofed screened porch on the south elevation. County tax records date the building to 1957. Modifications likely occurred concurrent with the porch reconstruction in 1996.