09.21.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This two-story, side-gabled, Colonial Revival-style house is five bays wide and double-pile with a side- gabled wing on the right (west) elevation that connects to a front-gabled garage. The house has a brick veneer, vinyl windows, vinyl aprons below the first-floor windows on the façade, and vinyl siding on the hyphen and in the gables of the garage wing. The six-panel door, centered on the façade, has four-light-over-one-panel sidelights and is sheltered by a one-bay-wide, pedimented porch supported by Tuscan columns. A later, unpainted wood ramp with railing has been attached to the left (east) side of the front porch. There is an exterior brick chimney in the right gable end that is partially obscured by a one-story, side-gabled wing with a full-width, inset porch supported by square posts. The side-gabled wing connects to a brick garage with vinyl windows and trim. The building is not present on the 1943 Sanborn map and was likely constructed around 1952 when the education wing was added to the church. It originally served as the church parsonage, but is currently church offices.