08.20.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This building was constructed as a front-gabled Craftsman-style house, but has been considerably altered with the installation of picture windows and the construction of a large, two-story wing at the rear that is both wider and taller than the original house. The house is three bays wide and triple-pile with vinyl siding, two interior brick chimneys, and four-over-four wood-sash windows. There are twenty-eight-light picture windows on the left (east) end of the façade and on the east elevation. The replacement front door is sheltered by a front-gabled porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers. An uncovered terrace extends from the porch to the left elevation and a shed-roofed carport on decorative metal posts extends from the right side of the porch. County tax records date the building to 1936. The two-story addition was constructed in 1994.