07.31.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This small, one-story, masonry building has a stuccoed exterior and a parapet that steps down toward the rear of the building with terra cotta coping. The nine-light-over-two-panel door is flanked by nine-light metal windows and there are three metal windows on the left (south) elevation. The building does not appear on the 1943 Sanborn map and was likely constructed in the 1950s.
This building was renovated in 2017 and opened as a bar / record store called "Volume" in January 2018. In August 2019, artist Max Dowdle painted a mural featuring Billy Strayhorn on the north side of the building.
10.04.2019 (G. Kueber)