09.22.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This well-preserved one-story, triple-A-roofed Victorian-style house is three bays wide and single-pile. It has weatherboards, an interior brick chimney, a wide fascia, cornice returns, and two-over-two wood windows with an arched upper sash in pointed-arch wood surrounds. The double-leaf one-light-over-one-panel door also has an arched surround. A two-over-two window to the left (east) of the entrance is flanked by arched one-over-one windows. A near-full-width, hip-roofed porch on the façade has a metal roof supported by square columns. The house has wide fascia boards and quatrefoil vents in the gables. A wide, gabled rear wing matches the front of the house in material and detail. The house was likely constructed around 1890; it appears on the 1924 Sanborn map, the earliest map to cover this portion of the town.