08.20.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, front-gabled house is one bay wide and triple-pile with a shed-roofed bay extending the depth of the right (west) elevation. It has plain weatherboards, two-over-two wood-sash windows, peaked vents in the gables, and a replacement metal roof with an interior brick chimney. An original entrance on the left end of the façade has been replaced with a window since 1995. A new entrance on the right end of the façade is sheltered by a full-width, hip-roofed porch supported by tapered square posts on slender wood piers. County tax records date the building to 1901.