(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
The core of this home may date to as early as 1800, though Craftsman-style renovations in the 1930s and additional renovations in 2004 give the house its current appearance. The original portion of the house is a one-and-a-half-story, three-bay-wide, side-gabled frame house with flush eaves and an exterior end brick chimney in the right (west) gable laid in a one-to-three and one-to-four common bond with glazed headers. The house was altered in the 1930s to give it a Craftsman-style exterior. Changes included the installation of a shed- roofed dormer on the façade and a hip-roofed porch that wraps around the left (east) elevation (where it is enclosed) and is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers. Side-gabled wings were added the east and west elevations at this time. The house was renovated again in 2004, at which time the roofline was altered creating an asymmetrical gable. A one-and-a-half-story, shed-roofed wing was added to the rear (south) with a wide, one-story, gabled wing beyond it. The house has plain weatherboards, two-over-two wood-sash windows, six-over-two windows in the dormer, and a replacement metal roof with exposed rafter tails on the porch. There is a two-light-over-two-panel door on the façade. An entrance on the right elevation is sheltered by a small, gabled porch supported by square posts. A modern wood deck extends around the right rear (southwest) corner of the rear ell. Bellinger dates this house to 1800. The house was updated in the Craftsman style in the 1930s. Severely deteriorated and endangered in 1995, the house was restored and enlarged in 2004.