10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
The core of the side-gabled Ranch house is a three-bay-wide, Minimal Traditional-style house that dates to c. 1946. The three-bay-wide, side-gabled core has been extensively altered with an additional bay and attached side-gabled two-bay carport on the right (north) elevation and a two-bay-wide, side-gabled wing on the left (south) elevation. The house has a brick veneer and vinyl windows, including a vinyl picture window on the right end of the façade that is flanked by double-hung multi-paned windows. The nine-light-over-six-panel door is accessed by an uncovered brick stoop with a vinyl railing. The attached carport is supported by grouped square posts on tall brick piers and there is vinyl siding in the gable. County tax records date the building to 1946.