09.10.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled Ranch house is three bays wide and double-pile with a projecting side- gabled wing on the right (east) elevation. The house has vinyl siding, an interior brick chimney, and two-over- two horizontal-pane wood-sash windows. There is a six-panel door centered on the façade that is accessed by an brick stoop, partially covered by a projection of the shed roof, with a decorative metal railing. To the right of the door is a picture window flanked by two-over-two windows. County tax records date the building to 1954.