05.25.2014 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Constructed in two sections, the right (west) two bays are earlier and may be the remnant of an early tavern, while the left (east) four bays likely date to around 1916. The one-and-a-half-story section on the right has a one-to-five common bond brick chimney on the gable end, a gabled dormer (added later) on the façade, and a one-story gabled rear ell. It has a stone foundation, plain weatherboards, a six-panel door, and six-over-six wood-sash windows, likely replaced when the left section was built. There are paired windows in the dormer and four-over-four windows flanking the chimney. The larger, two-story structure on the left end has plain weatherboards, six-over-six wood-sash windows, wood cornerboards, and wide eaves. It has an interior stuccoed brick chimney and a two-panel door on the façade. A 2004 replacement, full-width, shed-roofed porch extends across the façade of both sections of the house and is supported by octagonal columns. A sign in the front yard dates the western bays to 1768 and the eastern section to 1850. However, architectural historian Ruth Little dates the building periods as nineteenth century and c. 1916 respectively.